As an administrator of a senior care and living community, you are part of a rapidly changing industry that is expanding services and capabilities in order to meet evolving market demands. You are deploying new offerings for patients such as expanded recreational therapies and additional home-like amenities.
Outside influences, such as healthcare laws and insurance regulations, make providing these specialized services subject to more scrutiny and risk than ever before.
As a result, your residential care business is taking on more risks every day.
Heffernan Assisted Senior Living Business Insurance experts serve:
- Senior living communities
- Assisted living facilities
- Assisted living for developmental disabilities
- Adult day care
- Continuing care retirement center (CCRC)
- Convalescent homes
- Individual living centers
- Nursing homes
- Residential care facilities
- Retirement apartments(not licensed by the state)
- Skilled nursing
- Any “out-of-home” care community
Views – 290